How to Get a Nearly Unfair Advantage with Competitive PPC Data
Watch this webinar now.
Jamie Smith, Co-founder of Engine Ready and VP of Growth for iSpionage Thue Madsen, Marketing Associate at KISSmetrics
PPC advertising is extremely competitive.
That’s why competitive intelligence is so important for PPC success. You need to know what your competitors are doing so you can react accordingly.
The good news is that with tools and a simple process, competitive PPC monitoring gives you a nearly unfair advantage over your competition.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use competitive PPC research and monitoring to:
- Stay one step ahead of your competition by leveraging daily alerts
- Find valuable keywords your competition uses
- Identify new ad group ideas and keyword groupings for improved quality score
- Build profitable campaigns faster by leveraging public data
- Write better ad copy by analyzing competitor AEI scores (Ad Effective Index)
- Get landing page A/B testing ideas