I want to share with you the exact framework we've been using at KISSmetrics to get feedback from our customers.
Here's how it works:
- Look at a basic report to find where the biggest problems are.
- Pull the tool and scripts that match the location of the problem.
- Send out the scripts and wait for the feedback to come to you.
Before you know it, you've figured out why customers are struggling. Then it's a simple matter of fixing the problem.
There's no guessing, no heated arguments with teammates, and no backtracking.
Not only will I show you how the framework, I'll also go over:
- All the scripts (word-for-word) that I've used to get amazing feedback for KISSmetrics.
- Every step of the customer lifecycle you'll need to keep track of (I haven't covered all of them here).
- The tools that make getting this feedback a LOT easier.